2011 Jaguar E-Type Speedster, Review and PicturesPosted on Friday, May 20th, 2011 in Jaguar.
Authentic Jaguar2011 Jaguar XKR Speed, Review and Pictures. Read more ... » E-Type cars in circulation makes public beginning in 2011, the Salon Prive Concours of Elegance and luxury super sports2012 Ferrari FF, Review and Pictures. Read more ... » cars, to be held on Syon House in London West 22nd until June 24, 2011.
Henry Pearman, founder of Eagle Speedster that new light: “the elements in perfect alchemy that is the original Jaguar E-Type, spent thirty years of experience and a clean surface on the development of our widely recognized engineering standards and upgrades.
Specialist E-Type, and the outstanding collection of amazing E-Type for sale, including early examples of the launch of the original specification at the car dealership fully developed. Light Speedster breathtakingly beautiful, after that every component of reflection and skilled, sophisticated and often relieve the production of cars with one hand works with a weight of 1000 kg.
Technical tour of force is the original lightweight aluminum based e form injection engine 4.7-liter aluminum and drive train. While that seemed to keep out identical to the original, they leave the car at the ratio between the supply of power to weight that matched the latest Porsche2011 Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Review and Pictures. Read more ... » 911 Turbo2011 Porsche 911 Techart Turbo Power Kit, Review and Pictures. Read more ... ». Via
Jaguar E-Type Speedster Lightweight Specification
- Engine: 4.7 litre, aluminium in line 6 cylinder, longitudinal front mounted
- Cylinder head: Aluminium twin cam big valve.
- Max power: 310bhp @ 4800rpm
- Max Torque: 340lb ft @ 3600rpm
- Fuelling: Fuel injection with individual throttle bodies and ECU
- Transmission: Aluminium 5 speed gearbox, aluminium Power Lock differential
- Suspension: Independent wishbones, 6 high tech adjustable dampers, anti roll bars and rear radius arms
- Brakes: 315mm/280mm drilled and vented discs, Aluminium 4 pot calipers, servo assistance
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Wheels: 6 x 16 front, 7.5 x 16 rear, aluminium rims with stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: 225/55 x 16 front, 245/55 x 16 rear
- Weight: 1008kg dry
- 0-60mph: under 5 seconds
- Top speed: 160mph plus
- Height: 1000mm
- Length: 4260mm
- Width: 1740mm